About this Certification
'A lightweight framework that helps people, teams and organisations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.’
(Scrum Guide, 2020)
The Agile Business Consortium Scrum Product Owner course will focus on how to maximise the value delivered by your Scrum teams.
Please note that this training is less IT-centric than others, with exercises and discussions focusing on non-IT scenarios.
The course is based on the 2020 version of the Scrum Guide, authored by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland – the originators of Scrum.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The theory, practices, roles, rules and values of the Scrum framework
- The role of the Scrum Product Owner and how they interact with members of the Scrum team and other stakeholders
- How to build and prioritise a value-driven product backlog
- How to decompose themes and epics into actionable user stories
- How to drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective product and solution development – working with stakeholders and Scrum professionals to improve its effectiveness
This training is relevant for all functions across all disciplines, and is not solely IT-centric. It will be helpful for anyone leading, or involved in, value delivery using the Scrum framework.
- 50 questions
- 74% pass mark (37 out of 50)
- 40-minute duration