The Agile Programme Management Foundation course provides a disciplined yet flexible approach to achieving rapid transformational change at lower cost and risk.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Setting up an agile programme.
- Assigning people to the various roles and responsibilities.
- Managing, controlling and supporting the programme.
- Identifying and managing risks.
- Promoting trust and cooperation between stakeholders.
- Measuring and reporting progress.
This training is ideal for the following people:
- Stakeholders who are responsible for the delivery of transformational change.
- Programme managers.
- Project Management Office (PMO) managers.
- Project managers.
- Risk managers.
- Procurement managers who are involved in agile programmes.
Delegates are invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark
- 40 minute duration