This course will give you an introduction to business agility principles and how it can deliver better performance and value.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Describe business agility and how to recognise it
- Understand the culture and characteristics needed to support business agility and identify how they relate to organisations you are familiar with
- Consider your own business agility journey and think about approaches that might help
- Explain the key elements of a framework for business agility
- Understand the importance of a shift in mindset, with a focus on delivering value for stakeholders in an environment of collaboration, innovation, and learning
This training will benefit the following people:
- Those new to business agility or those with a basic understanding who want to know more about it and how they can develop their own practical business agility for future roles
- Those struggling to understand how to survive and thrive in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) world
- Those wishing to broaden their skillset and expand their Continuing Professional Development
To get the most from this course:
- You don’t need any prior knowledge of business agility, but some workplace and/or team-based experience will help you understand the content of the course in the context of a working organisation (of any size, sector, or industry).
- The course material does not assume that learners are currently working. Past experiences will be just as relevant.