This course will guide agile teams about using the businessagility.works framework to anticipate, adapt and respond to the evolving wants and needs of internal or external customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understanding a customer’s long-term requirements and embodying them in an achievable product/service vision and goal.
- Formalising a customer’s short-term value-based priorities in an actionable product/service backlog.
- Delivering value quickly, consistently and sustainably.
- Minimising product/service waste to increase the value potential.
- Planning, executing and analysing data from customer-value experiments.
- Developing competencies to ensure that backlog tasks are completed on time.
- Conducting regular retrospectives to improve the approach that’s being used to attain the product/service vision.
This training will benefit anyone who works or intends to work within an agile product or service team. This might include people from HR, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Procurement and Technology.
Delegates will be expected to have the businessagility.works Foundations certificate.
Delegates will be invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- 35 questions
- 60% pass mark (21 out of 35)
- 60-minute duration