This course will provide guidance to agile leaders about using the businessagility.works framework to coach, coax and inspire agile teams to deliver products or services that are aligned with the value expectations of internal and external customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Aligning the product/service vision with the vision of the organisation.
- Enabling and empowering agile teams so that they can complete their backlog tasks.
- Tackling any impediments that exist across dependent teams.
- Reducing organisational waste by improving or retiring shared services that no longer add value.
- Using data and insights to make investment decisions that are transparent to others.
- Enhancing organisational resilience by improving core competencies and support.
- Providing sufficient time and resources for organisation-wide ideation and innovation.
This training will benefit anyone who’s responsible for driving business agility across their organisation.
Delegates will be expected to have the businessagility.works Foundations certificate.
Delegates will be invited to take an online exam at the end of the course:
- 35 questions
- 60% pass mark (21 out of 35)
- 60-minute duration