businessagility.works® Foundations Course + Exam Bundle (£300 +VAT)
Members receive a 10% discount - £270 +VAT
It will take up to 3 working days for us to process your order and set you up on our Learning Management System so that you can begin your course. We will be in touch with your login details and unique exam registration code shortly thereafter.
If you wish to begin the course immediately, please purchase directly through our E-Learning Portal. If purchasing directly via the e-learning portal and require a member discount code, you will need to email [email protected] to redeem.
The course and certification are based on the underpinning businessagility.works® Framework, a customer-centric, agile operating framework that enables an organisation to sense, respond and adapt to rapidly-evolving customer needs.
The framework was purpose-built to address the market and internal challenges organisations face, when attempting to utilise business agility for competitive advantage and aligns the three key operating domains of an Agile business:
BUSINESS AGILITY = Customer Agility + Team Agility + Leadership Agility
At the Foundations level, participants will align their understanding on the history, evolution and value of business agility, their role as an Enabler, and how to implement the businessagility.works framework.
Future intermediate courses will focus on executing Enabler-specific Agile Value Stream practices.
Who is the businessagility.works Foundations course for?
- The course and certification are designed for customers, professionals and leaders that are required to adopt and adapt agile product/service operating models for a sustainable competitive advantage.
- This includes Agile Customers (real customers, or their representatives), Agile Teams (who deliver value to Agile Customers) and Agile Leaders (who represent the default decision-making authorities).
What are the key things you will learn?
- Recall the history, value, and challenges of business agility
- Describe the 4 Dimensions of the businessagility.works framework (Goal, Enablers, Rules & Agile Value Streams)
- Create a plan to implement the businessagility.works framework
- Assign the Enablers, define the Goal and baseline current level of agility
- Prioritise the Rules and the Agile Value Streams
- Build a Business Agility – Centre of Excellence (COE)
- Successful candidates will also be entitled to a years’ free membership with the Agile Business Consortium
- Online, multiple-choice format
- 40 questions
- 60 minutes
- 26/40 pass mark (65%)
- No pre-requisites
For more information please go to the programme page